Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sun Come Out and Play!

Saturday it was finally sunny here in cold Provo, so much so that we took a hike back to our favorite trail head. It was fun, and it was nice to finally soak up some vitamin D, however, the sun melted lots of the snow, and it was a bit muddy. It was warm enough though to go without a jacket, a welcomed pleasure after so much cold here. Spring, come soon, we miss you!


Kendra and Nathan trying to soak up the warmth on the hike:) As you can see, still some snow around, but we had to get out and enjoy the warmer weather.

Lady loved being outside! It was nice to not be couped up because of the cold, for all of us!! Isn't her red bandana cute?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh man, I have been dying for spring, and the past few days have been a dream! It's been so nice out! I hope spring comes soon, because winter just seems too long. Lady looks very cute in her red handkerchief scarf! :)

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I hear ya! I want winter to leave!!!

Cory said...

I agree Kendra...BRING ON THE WARMER WEATHER! I am soooo ready for the spring to be here! It sounded like you all were enjoying the hike, especially Lady! We all need to hang out again soon! Maybe we could do some kind of sporty thing outside now that the weather is nicer!
P.S. Thanks for the comments you leave on my Marvel Madness blog! :-)