Monday, February 9, 2009

Tiffany and Kolby's Wedding

This weekend we went to the farm in Franklin for our cousin Tiffany Griffeth's wedding to Kolby Rawlings. They got married for time and all eternity in the Logan Temple, and it was beautiful. So many people came, it was like a family reunion! What is neat is that Kolby is from Preston, ID, and so family was close and lots of people came.

The new Kolby and Tiffany Rawlings!!!


All the Manwarings that were there, it was great having Mom there as well!

Grandma Hiller and Grandma Haworth with Kendra. Grandma Hiller said we were glutton for punishment for taking a picture of her. I love these two amazing women :)

After the sealing Nathan and I visited the couple that baptized my family about 16 years ago when they went on a mission to the Denver South Mission! My how time flys. When my parents were baptized they both flew back out so Clyde could do the baptisms. Clyde and Carol Juchau live in Logan, about 3 minutes from the temple, and so I really wanted Nathan to meet these two incredible people that had such an impact on my life. I will forever be grateful that they decided to serve a mission.


Carol and Clyde Juchau, still looking good!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Hey, no worries on the PowerPoints. I figured it out. Thanks though.

Rach Williams said...

PS... I love our little inside joke about "always fat." I absolutely "love" the people that say they are fat and there's nothing they can do to change it. Haha. Oh brother!!!! I am excited to spend the rest of the semester exchanging looks of utter disgust with you. Cute non-existent baby bump!

Angela said...

I wish we could have been there! We missed the family, and I love the picture with the Grandma's. It's been way too long since I've had one of those! Hope you're doing well!