Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Dinners

This weekend we decided to make some green curry...yum!! Nathan had made it before we were married, and it is just as good as you would get as at someplace as one of our favorite restaurants, Bangkok Grill. We went and got all the ingredients from Many Lands Asian Market, and began to create. Well, we were successful, however, it was definitely HOT!! We had our friend's, Ryan and Michelle, over to enjoy it with us, and here were the different ways people dealt with the hotness of the meal....

Nathan put sugar on his to make it not as hot


Ryan gurgling with milk, they also enjoyed lime sorbet afterwards to clean the pallet!


Michelle getting curry down with juice, whatever works!

It was so spicy, but very good. I rate hot on a scale as successful if it gives me the hiccups, and it did! We'll make it again, but we'll not make it as spicy next time. Thanks to Ryan and Michelle for being good sports :)

Then on Sunday we made homemade pizza, a great salad, and had left over curry with friend's and cousin's, Kristie and Tom. It was a wonderful weekend of dinners with great friends!

Tom and Kristie, after a delicious meal


Sorry everyone for such a hot meal, but we really enjoyed the company!!!

3 comments:

Rach Williams said...

I'm dead serious about putting in an order for shoes. Leave me a comment on my blog, a text, an email, whatever you want for colours, pattern, and gender. ehhe. Just let me know!

Cory said...

I love Curry! Remind me to tell you about the spicy curry challenge I did in Japan on my mission! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! :-)

Tom McConnon said...

some like it hot ;)

awesome meal guys, thanks for having us over!