Monday, February 9, 2009

14 Week Belly

Okay, okay! After many requests (this is for you Victoria:) ), here is a picture of my baby bump at 14 weeks. I just got back from the gym, but you get the idea. So three and a half months looks like.....


...absolutely nothing! Don't be disappointed, this is why I hadn't posted a picture yet, there was nothing to post. I thought that I had gained a pound at my last visit, but then today at the gym when I weighed myself on two different scales I was back down again. Oh well, but I know that babe is in there! It will just take a few more weeks to look like it :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

You look great! I looked back at my picture at 14 weeks, and I remember now that I already had to start wearing maternity shirts by then! Not because I was so big, but because my normal shirts kept riding up. And I'm sure I was already doing that elastic around the button trick on my pants. I got those bella band things shortly after that, thank goodness. Those were a lifesaver to me! I'm proud of you for taking the time to hit the gym. I wanted to go, but by the time I was done done teaching, I was ready for bed. :) I'm looking forward to see the picture when you have "popped"! :)

John and Victoria said...

lol I burst out laughing when I saw your picture! You call that a belly?? Most women who aren't even pregnant would kill to look that good. Thanks for the picture though, it'll be fun to look back and see how you've grown. (yikes! are you ready??) Well you look great. I haven't been blogging recently so when I checked your blog I saw the wedding post first. I was trying to see your bump in those pictures thinking "she doesn't even look pregnant!" Then I saw this post. And you really don't look pregnant. But I believe you that there's an adorable little manwaring on the way!