Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Women's Conference

Later on Saturday I was privileged to get tickets to the Conference Center for the woman's part of general conference. It was great! I absolutely loved Elder Uchdorf's talk at the end, it was probably one of the best talks I've ever heard. I highly encourage everyone to read it when it comes out in the Ensign in a month or two. Nicole was going to go with me, but then ended up having tons of homework to finish (missed you!!!) and no one else could/wanted to go last minute, so I went by myself, but it was a nice time to reflect on what I had just heard.

Inside the Conference Center, President Monson is on the bottom left hand side in the grey suit.


The Salt Lake Temple at twilight

3 comments:

Catie said...

Oooh Oooh Me too Me too! I got to go this year as well! Hey was that a random stock photo you got or was that where you were actually sitting? We were up in the balcony section 4 which was about the middle right of the conference center. I agree it was totally awesome to be there. I totally loved Pres. Uchtdorf's talk too! he is so awesome! I heart him big time! :D

Kate said...

lucky girl! last sunday was my first sunday staying for all three hours of church, so i had missed all announcements about the conference and completely missed it because i didn't even know about it! i'm bummed--especially because i've heard so many neat things about president uchtdorf's talk. i'm looking forward to reading it!

Kendra said...

Yep, I took both photos myself. I think they turned out pretty well, don't you?