Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU vs. UCLA

BYU is dominating the football scene! I had wanted to go to this game, but come to find out through all our connections to get tickets, they were all sold out:( So on Saturday we went with my little sister Kirstin and her boyfriend Trevor to a dog show in Farmington to show the boys the ins and outs of the dog show world. It probably was still more interesting to Kirstin and I because we knew what we were looking for, and about the politics that were playing into the show, but the boys did have fun watching the agility. Nathan now wants me to train Lady to do that, so I have a task and permission, yeah! On the way home we miraculously got tickets for the game from Trevor's brother who had one them an hour before game time from his work, yet he couldn't go. Nathan and I jumped at the chance, and our bikes and headed over to the stadium. What a great game, BYU just kicked UCLA's trash. After the close call they had with Washington I was worried, but I didn't need to be, for as I was buying an Icee Snowcone, BYU scored as I left my seat, and as I was in line, and it really didn't take me long to get the cool treat. We also got to see Tom and Kristie McConnon at the game! That was fun. A big thanks out to Brandon and Meghan Gardner for the tickets! As a side note, always take bikes to a game, because: (a) no hassel with parking, and (b) you are passing the cars and the pedestrians on the way in and out! There is no better way to travel there we think:)

Great day for a football game:)

Much needed cool treat on a hot day

Final score, awesome....

0 comments: