Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall Hiking

After the BYU vs. UCLA game we went on a hike with Jason and Nicole up Big Springs National Park, just a little ways up the canyon. The leaves are changing, and it just breathtaking. We brought our pups, and let them off leash to run around, and little Dolly didn't bolt! I think she is all tough when on a leash, but when off, she realizes Lady is much bigger than her! We found a beaver dam, Lady fell in which was funny, and we all had a really good time hiking. Thanks for going with us guys!

Lady fell in a beaver pond! I don't think she knew it was a drop off right off the bank.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ken,
I got your message... I hope you are doing well... I am no longer an employee I was let go in the end of August. I start my new job on Monday it is a Nannying job so that I can go back to school yay! I hope you are well Love ya,
Ash

Michelle said...

I found your blog :) talking about fall hiking... I was going to ask you last night of good spots... let me know cause ryan and i want to take advantage of the beautiful mnt's around. by the way, we had lots of fun last night, we should do it again.