Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kirstin's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my little sister Kirstin, she turned 20 on the 21st! I cannot believe that she is no longer a teenager, holy moly. We had cake and ice cream here at our place, where her boyfriend Trevor came, and our older sister Ann and our nephew's Tyler and Tanner. My brother-in-law Mike stayed home with our niece Kira who was sick. We got her some running shoes (of course we did everyone is thinking, just see last post!). Happy B-day Kirstie Kat! We love you:)

Three sisters, Ann, Kendra, and Kirstin

Eating cake! Chocolate and Buttercream frosting:)

3 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Wow! You two and your marathons amaze me! What a great (and healthy) hobby to have together! You guys sound like you have so much fun together, and the fun never ends! Congrats on finishing #2!

Rach Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach Williams said...

Hey, congrats on finishing another triathlon! I am so jealous, seriously! Soon as my stupid knee quits freaking out maybe I'll see you in the next one you compete in :)