Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two Weeks Old

James is two weeks old! Time flies :( At first I would cry because he is getting bigger, but now I just remember that I would rather have a baby who is growing than one who is not because something is wrong. That thought then makes me happy. Here is a quick lowdown as to what we've been up to his first weeks of life:


James at 1 week old


-Mom Manwaring came to help us out the first week as we adjusted to becoming new parents, and because he is just so darn cute.

-We went to the Hiller Family Reunion, and got to see Grandpa and Grandma Haworth and Great-Grandma Hiller. Look at this FIVE generation picture we got!!

-The Kutterer's came down to see him.

-We've done a few photo shoots trying to get newborn pictures, here are some favorites.







-Mom and Dad Grazulis came out to see the "little guy" as is his new nickname.




-He had his two week check up and he is growing! He is now 6lbs 4oz, and 19inches long. He's in the 5% for height, weight, and head circumference. I'm just excited that he's on the charts!

James at 2 weeks old

I've never been more tired, but more happy at the same time:) We love this little guy.

6 comments:

Angela said...

He's absolutely darling. I wish I could hold him, hug him, and love him!

The Hiller Family said...

He is so tiny and precious! i'm glad we got to meet him! You are looking might fine after having a baby - and I love the pictures!

Kristi said...

He is so darling!!! I know exactly how you feel about your baby getting bigger. I know that someday they are going to grow up and be big, but why does that day have to come so soon?!?! I hope things are going well for your little family. The pictures are amazing!

Kate said...

He is so dang cute! I'm glad you've had some visitors to give you a hand! I love the picture of your ring on his toe. So cute! He is so little! I know what you mean about being torn about him growing! I used to cry every night when I would lay Hannah down for the night, and I would just watch her and try to memorize every little feature because she would never be that little or young again! It is amazing to watch them grow, but it's sad at the same time because it just happens so fast! I'm glad that you're happy and so in love with your little guy even though you're exhausted. :) If you're doing BabyWise, hopefully it means there's a full night of sleep somewhere in the near future for you! It's amazing how you take it for granted before you have a baby waking you all night long!

Karissa said...

Man he's cute! Those pictures look great! =)

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Congratulations on your new adorable little boy! You're a champ for doing it without an epidural. Way to go!