Monday, August 17, 2009

Park City

Our friend's Aubreigh and Matt Parks invited us up for a weekend in Park City! It was awesome to say the least, and a much needed little R&R. Ryan and Michelle went up to. I loved the hike we went on up to this lake, and the hot tub:) If you know me you know I LOVE hot tubs, but haven't been able to go in one while I was preggo, so this was so nice and relaxing. We had a great time with great talks and great friends. Thanks a TON and we'll have to do it again!

Aubreigh and Matt, Michelle and Ryan, on the way to the lake. Aubreigh is also expecting, and we are sooo excited for them:)

That is a bottle you see. Hiking while feeding

The lake that we found, it was so pretty, and look, cool enough to wear a jacket!! So I loved it:) I've learned that I don't like the heat very much

3 comments:

Kate said...

I've loved how cool it's been, too! It's been too hot! I love that you guys were feeding James a bottle while hiking. I remember nursing Hannah while hiking in Provo Canyon. LOL. It was windy and Adam had to walk right next to me and hold my shawl down. I'm pretty sure I never did that again.

Michelle said...

we had a great time with you guys too! that lake was beautiful! thanks for sharing your little guy with us, we really enjoyed the entire weekend. oh, and great bbq on Sat. i hope we told you already, if not, thanks!

Aubreigh Parks said...

Yay for PC. Definitely need to go again. Thanks for sharing James over the weekend... and Nathan, thanks for all the great "counseling"..."What could possibly be the outcome of that statement?!"