Thursday, November 19, 2015

August Happenings

Here are some August picture worthy moments:

playing with cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Rondo's first birthday!  Happy birthday little man!

On the last day of summer we went on a hike with friends in the morning, then down to the state capital to a prolife rally with some other friends!  I really liked teaching my kids that we can stand up for things that we believe in.

The next day was this kid's first day of 1st grade!  I can't believe he's so big.  He likes to ride his bike or scooter to school and back.  And this year he told me he's big enough to ride home by himself.  In the morning he goes with all the kids that live around us.  It has really worked out. Wow, my big, brave boy.  It makes me happy and sad to see him grow.  But at least he still likes me to come into the classroom to teach a science experiment every week!

These best little goof balls still play together all the time.

Friday night lights!  I took the kids to half a football game in Morgan for the highschool.  Seriously everyone goes to those.  So we sat with friends.  Kolby and Jack...

...and James and Isiah 


Soccer started for these two.  I wish I had gotten a picture of what I look like at games.  Jonathan is in the hiking backpack, and he's okay.  But if he's out he just runs and runs,  and wants the soccer balls!


Dumplings, broccoli, and chocolate pudding of course

We found this car at the neighborhood Wal-mart.  It  must belong to an employee because we see it there often.  The boys think this car is awesome and that we should paint ours like it.

We launched estes rockets.  That was a great gift!  We did end up losing James' as it went up and up, and onto the hill, and we cannot find it. 

Hiking for family night as a family


Beautiful place that we live


And just like that, summer was over.  But it was a good time had by all.

0 comments: