Saturday, January 28, 2012

Manwaring Family Pictures

I may be the only one,
but I honestly really like having family pictures taken.
I love the coordinating outfits, and the chaos of it all to get a smile from everyone.
And I really like the end results.
Family pictures in AZ turned out pretty well. We needed an updated one as Bryan, Kayla, Emma, and Jackman have all been added to the family since the last picture two years ago. Last minute, old family friends of mine Rich and Sue Darby, who now live outside of Phoenix, were able to came an hour to Gilbert and take the pictures. Here are some favorites:

The Whole Group


Individual Family Shots


The Originals


The Additions


The Seed


And one last candid that Nathan was able to snag with his smartphone:
An awesome picture of cousins to melt the heart...
Ryan, James, and Kaylee holding hands and walking

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love having family pictures done, too! We did them on my birthday this past year because I love them so much, haha! They turned out great!