Monday, September 27, 2010

Locks of Love...again

Remember this post, well I did it again. I donated my hair to Locks of Love, a fantastic organization that makes wigs for children who lose their hair when they undergo chemo treatment. My hair grows abnormally fast, so I've counted, and this will be the fourth time I've done it seven years. If you are thinking of cutting a lot of hair off, you should check it out. Devyn Pickett did my haircut, she is great, and in the Provo area if you ever need a great hair stylist! Now I just have to learn how to round brush style it...


Before...

After!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Good for you Kendra! That's great! It's on my life to do list, but it hasn't happened yet, because my hair grows abnormally slow, so I've counted... it'd take me years to get it long enough! Blah. Someday I will stick it out and do it, though. :)

Kerry said...

It looks awesome!! I don't do well with round brushing my hair. So I cheat and just blow dry and then use a small straightener to style it under - it's way easier!!

danniey said...

I want to do that the next time I grow my hair long. I love the haircut! It is so cute!

Chapples said...

That's awesome! I've done it twice, you just inspired me to do it again! (My hair is getting long)

Devyn Pickett said...

CUTE cut!! thanks for the snippit of me in there :) hope you are enjoying your new do and are styling it perfectly.. im sure you are ;)

Romy said...

I like your short hair & what a great cause.

Chelsea said...

I love your short hair!!

John and Victoria said...

such a good idea! Your hair really does grow fast, I love your short hair-do too!