Wednesday, July 15, 2009

36 Weeks and Counting!!

Okay, so here is a picture at 36.3 weeks. I guess I haven't been documenting this very well, and I've been looking at other pictures, and this one will actually show how much I'm showing. It was actually kind of worrisome because technically this Friday is 37 weeks, which means if born he won't be considered premature. I was born exactly at 37 weeks, but was only 3lb 13oz. Yep, pretty small. I just had some measurements taken this Monday and our little guy was maybe 5lb, or 4 something. So anyone have any guesses as to when the little one will make an appearance and how big he'll be? Leave guesses in the comments area, and enjoy the picture :)

4 comments:

Life Is What We Make It! said...

you are barely showing for 37 weeks! holy cow! you seriously don't look over 6 months! how do you do it?

Kate said...

Seriously, you are barely showing! I'm glad it looks like you'll safely make it to the 37 week mark, though! I'm guessing you'll go about a week early and have like a six pound baby. My doctor felt my belly the day I was in labor and predicted Hannah would be in the low seven pound range, and she came out 8lbs 6 oz! My baby bump was alll baby... and I remember really popping those last couple of weeks, so I hope that doesn't happen to you! They just grow so much at the end, it's crazy. I made it to like 37 weeks without stretch marks, and then they wouldn't stop. I thought I was going to be lucky and skip out on them! :) I'm so excited for you guys that the time is drawing near!

John and Victoria said...

I can't believe that you're about to have this baby, the time has gone by so quickly!! You look great by the way, and like everyone else has said, you hardly look big enough to have that baby... I predict July 27th and he'll be 6lb5oz. This is such an exciting time for you two (three), can't wait to see the pictures!

Michelle said...

I bet 5.8 on 7/21... we will see :) I can't wait :) ... I can't wait to see him!