Sunday, June 22, 2008

Visit from the Grazuli'

My little sister, Kirstin, is going to BYU this summer, and she needed a place to live, so we offered to have her live with us, and she's just moved in! We are so excited to do lots of fun things, and she gets two built in tutors for her classes, pretty sweet deal. Mom helped her move out from our home in Englewood, CO, and is was so fun having her stay with us. I unfortunately had finals for my very last class, but that was okay since it worked out nicely. I even was able to sneek them both into the cadaver lab for functional anatomy, and showed them a cadaver. A new experience for both, though I will admit that cadaver's don't always look real. I did get to go on a hike with just my mom, and it was really fun.

Mom and me on a hike up Indian Trail Head just before Provo Canyon.

Lady of course found some more dead animals that she had to show us, but that was okay. At dusk though we found out all the big spiders come out, and were running across the trail, so we ran back to the car, looking like chickens with out heads cut off to try to keep the spiders off our feet!

We also got to have a fun Brick Oven dinner at a park too with Kirstin's friend Trevor.

Trevor and Kirstin at a beautiful park in Orem.

1 comments:

Tom McConnon said...

oooh, can't wait.

How've you guy's been? After a straight week of hanging out, I feel so disconnected.