Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nursing School!!!!

So, by the title of the post can you guess what this is about....
I can breathe a little easier now the thing I've been working for(bunches of pre-requirements, moving lots of times, and applying but then moving from a few schools, and applying other places but not being accepted) has actually come to pass. This last week on Tuesday I got an acceptance letter to nursing school!!!!!!!!! Thats right folks, by next May I will be a LPN. The RN we'll do later, just getting in(and especially for this August) is really a prayer answered and a huge blessing. The program is through UVU, so we don't have to move yet:) It is great that it is starting so quickly, that we'll still be able to go to the Bahama's like planned, and it isn't costing an arm and two legs either, but it's less than BYU's tuition which is very reasonable. This post is a little late on the news, but it took time to sink in that it is actually happening. Now I'll be able to use all the awesome things she's been learning about the human body in a real life application! Thanks to my parents especially for never giving up that I'd get in, love you guys bunches:)

3 comments:

Catie said...

That's awesome Ken! How exciting for you. It's good to see the blessings in your life. You're going to do great! <3

Natalie said...

wow, that is awesome. I remember that's something you really wanted, so I'm glad your dream is coming true!

John and Victoria said...

Congratulations Kendra! I'm so proud of you for not giving up on all your goals!