Friday, May 7, 2010

4 year Anniversary!

When we were married 4 months Nathan made up a little song.
I LOVE that song, it was a hit with me.
With a little modification, it works for our four year anniversary too.

May 6th, 2006

1 year later, 2007


2 years later, 2008


3 years later, 2009


4 years later, 2010

"Happy four year anniversary, happy four year anniversary, happy four year anniversary, it's been four years since we were we :)"

We had a nice dinner at home just the two of us, and played with the new camera! It is a Christmas/Anniversary gift. I love it, and the pictures are gonna be awesome. I still like our other camera, which is what most of the above pictures was taken with, and that will be the one we take when we go camping and such. Or just a small one for our pockets.
I love you my cutie petutie!
Anyway, it was a very fun anniversary.


Until.....



WhAt ThE!!??!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....this showed up on our bed at 2:30am!
We were sleeping soundly when Nathan sat up and said "Kendra, I was just bit by a bug, and I want to identify it, go turn on the light". I jumped out of bed, and there on the comforter was this thing! It was as big as Nathan's thumb. He had felt something on his FACE, went to brush it off, and it bit him on his eyelid!! That is when he woke me up! It was identified as a Woodlouse Hunter, and it was red, but not too poisonous, just known for their very large fangs and it hurts when they bite.
AAAHHHH!!
Trying to go back to sleep was horrible, we were all itchy and paranoid.
I am horrible because I told Nathan I was grateful it was him and not me. He said he was grateful for that too.

What a way to end the anniversary.


3 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Happy Four Years!! I am glad that Nathan is ok. AHH Spiders.

Kerry said...

Haha, I'm glad he was okay with him being bitten too. Some good news about that spider is that over the summer we lived in a place where we normally found two of those a week (at least!). In the end we never got bit. So hopefully chances are that they will stay away from now on!

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! What a way to end the day though... yuck! What a good husband though, to be glad it was him and not you. Hope your home is rid of them!