Thursday, October 22, 2009

3 months old!!

Wow, the time sure has flown by, and James is now 3 months old! He is such a happy little boy, and we are so grateful to have him :) We love him so much, and when he smiles at you it makes your whole day. James also had his first little cold, so I took him to the doc to have him checked out and to make sure it hadn't turned into an ear infection. He had a little fever, nothing too high, and a small cough. A little baby Tylenol later, and he was feeling much better, and today he is back to his happy self. Saturday we took him on a fun bike ride up the canyon in the chariot that we are borrowing. It was fun, and we just beat the storm. I think that we'll have to find one of those for ourselves here pretty soon, we like biking as a family :)

Fall is a Favorite, just one word...LEAVES!

Getting strapped in, look how he is looking at his daddy :)

Stopped for a picture

Happy to be outdoors and biking

All bundled up, and liking the ride at 3 months of age

4 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I love fall too! You're little James is such a cute little guy. I like the picture of him in the sink... he doesn't seem to mind his bath one bit! Good job on doing a triathalon 3 months after giving birth. That's impressive!

Kate said...

I'm glad James liked being toted around behind the bike! That's cool how you can put the whole infant carseat in it. I'm sorry to hear that James caught a little cold... it's so hard when your little one is sick and there's nothing you can do about it! And I'm glad it didn't turn into an ear infection for him...... I swear it always turns into an ear infection for Hannah; I don't know how I get so lucky. :) Anyway, I can't believe he's already 3 months!

The Hiller Family said...

He is so cute! I'm glad you are venturing outdoors with him! It is so pretty in the fall!!

The Tutoring Connection said...

Soooo cute!