Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 25 Nathan!!

Tuesday was Nathan's 25th Birthday!!! I love him so much, and hope that he had a great day. Kirstin came over during the day and was such a help cleaning our whole place and making cupcakes and muffins for everyone that came over that night. I couldn't have done it without you, thanks Kirst!

Thanks to Kirstin, everything was ready for the party that night, including cleaning, decorating, and cupcake creating!

Then we had all the family around over for cupcakes and homemade pizza. Nathan's request, he loves homemade pizza now, and I didn't realize we'd need so many, they were gobbled up fast!

Cory, Jason, and Nicole, waiting for the pizza to bake

Getting ready to blow out the candles...

Kirstin, Nathan, Tom, Kristie, Jenn, and Cory getting some dessert in the kitchen.

I love you more than anything Nathan, and I hope that you had a wonderful birthday :) Some of his presents included new running shoes, a Garmin heart monitor/pod thing for running, and he is still deciding on a triathlon top. Happy Birthday!!

1 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! You're the same age as me now!!! :)