Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Franklin Farm

This weekend we went up to the farm to visit, Mike, Misty, Tate, and Taylee, and Grandpa and Grandma too. On Friday though I felt as though I was getting sick, my neck muscles were achy, but I attributed that to working out on Thursday. Well, by Friday night I had the same sore throat that Nathan had last week, and I couldn't breathe through my nose again, and I was just achy all over. The infection went back to my sinuses, and I now have my second sinus infection within three weeks. No fun! Needless to say, we did have some fun, but also a more relaxing time this time up there instead of doing many of the outdoor things we love. Tate was so excited for us to have a "sleepover" at his house! Being around him makes me more excited to have a little boy. Thank you guys for the great weekend, love you and see you again soon!

Mike giving Taylee a sip of smoothie. She wants to eat solids so badly like everyone else, he couldn't resist letting her taste, and she loved it!

Nathan and Taylee, I couldn't find Nathan for awhile, but when I did he had gotten Taylee by himself and was just playing with her. It was quite adorable, and she cooed and smiled lots for him.

Tate as Batman! I didn't realize that little boys like to get into costumes as much as girls, I'll learn quickly though!

The picture that Tate drew for us, of us. See my blonde hair, and Nathan is wearing a tie with his white shirt. He wanted a copy of the picture for himself, so he drew it again! This is now proudly displayed on our fridge for a while.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm sorry you're sick! That picture of Nathan with Taylee is adorable. You guys will be such fun parents!

Bingham Fam said...

Dont you love to get great deals! It makes you proud of yourself. Life seems to be going well for you guys. The pictures are great and I agree with Kate you will make a great mommy!