Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged A-Z

So, Kate (I know you'll read this, we need to get together soon!) tagged me from A-Z. Here it goes:
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached
B- BEST FRIEND: Nathan
C- CAKE OR PIE: cake
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Friday(stay up late day)
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: cell phone and chapstick
F- FAVORITE COLOR: dark red or dark blue
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: an absolutely awesome marriage, didn't know it could be this great:)
H- HOMETOWN: Englewood, CO
I- INDULGENCES: chocolate eggs, Prison Break, not much else yet, I just can't wait to graduate!
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July... that is when we go to the Bahamas!!!
K- KIDS: none yet
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: family, love to visit all of them
M- MARRIAGE DATE: May 6, 2006
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: apples
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: sharks, swimming with fish(big ones), the dark(sometimes),something happening to Nathan
Q- QUOTES: "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail" and "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
R- REASON TO SMILE: all my blessings
S- SEASON: winter
T- TAG FIVE FRIENDS: Rachelle, Kortney, Kristie, Angela, Victoria(I need more friends that blog!)
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I can be shy, especially calling people!
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Suchbach (jewelery store, get my ring replated quite often), Aeropostale, bridal stores, Costco!
W- WORST HABIT: picking my lips
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: well, just got an x-ray yesterday, and my elbow is getting better!
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: homemade salsa(great way to get vegetables!), cadbury cream eggs, Italian
Z- ZODIAC: Sagitarius, the one with the centuar.

Thanks for tagging me!

0 comments: