Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beautiful Day

Last Sunday was a beautiful day!!! So much so we went on a picnic to a place we hadn't been since we were engaged. It is on a trail up the canyon, and you can see forever and ever from the top. So beautiful. Then it snowed on Wednesday, go figure. Other than that I am just studying like a fiend and can't wait for graduation here next week!! Check out the pics from our picnic.

Here we are hiking

Lady is always ready for an adventure.

Another exciting thing is that this week we finally found a road bike for me! Nathan's was such a steal of a deal that he wouldn't go for anything less, and after months of persistant searching, we found a great deal. Now our house looks like a bike shop, and today after my Orthopedic Impairments and Theraputic Exercises final I get to try it out. Yeah for spring!
A mountain and road bike for me and Nathan, plus Nathan's sister's bike equals five bikes in our house!

3 comments:

Kate said...

looks like fun! i'm so glad it's getting warm out and that school is just about over... are you done with finals yet? doesn't it feel great to finish up?!

so i'd still like to get together! we can't do this weekend because adam's dad is in town, but we're available the first weekend in may if you guys are going to be around... i know you're going away at some point but i don't know when... and then what are your plans from there? are you staying in provo or moving north? my schedule will be a LOT more open in about a month, but i don't know if you'll still be around! anyway, let me know sometime, okay?

glad to hear things are going well!!

Tom McConnon said...

Bikes Bikes Bikes!!

Let's go for a spin when all this finals nonsense is over, cool?

Leah Florence said...

Sunday was a beautiful day. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog! Hank and I are in your ward if you don't recognize my name. Anyway you guys are really cute!