Sunday, November 19, 2017

Gearing up for Halloween~

A lot of activities led up the fall holiday Halloween.  Here they are in pictures:
 My wolf den all dressed up for the Halloween party for scouts.

Getting the doughnut off the string without touching it!

 Turn your friend into a mummy game..
A day of success for the boys. 

Ms. Kera's preschool visited a pumpkin patch, and it was a great time!  So cute!
 Jonathan and little James on the train

Oliver, Jonathan, and little James sit and listen to a ghost story!

 I took the kids to a pumpkin patch/stand on highway 89.  It was here that the whole mosquito bite fiasco started actually...

We had actually been first to get our tire fixed because there was a nail in the tire, and we walked over to the grocery store to kill some time.  Trying on masks always works!


 Jordan as a stormtrooper

 Jonathan as a star wars character.


One Friday night I spontanously took James to Lagoon, for special Mommy and James time. 
We had gotten all the kids ready and in bed, then I came back up and asked James to come downstairs, and I surprised him!  Love my boy!

 He does so much to help me, and I wanted him to know that I appreciate it.  
Even if he has to do the most right now because he is the oldest, he gets to do a little more than his younger brothers because of that added responsibility.


 Jordan liked all my leftovers!  I think he'll be the kid who eats all the food (and he'll be the tallest too!)  This boy has an empty leg, I'm not sure where he puts it all!


Lagoon does a lot of fun Halloween attractions, and we went for the final weekend they were open, just the older boys with mom and dad.  We really got our money's worth out of those passes this year. 
 Very interesting was Jack wanted to do the haunted houses, and James was just interested in going on the big rides one last time.  After going through the spooky pioneer village, Nathan took Jack to the Fun House of Fear haunted house.  It was full of creepy clowns and such.  James and Mommy went on Cannibal again and Airshot a few more times as well.  Those two are so funny with how opposite they can be sometimes. 
 Jack said "my pumpkin patch!  Take my picture!"


 Some outlaws wanted dead or alive!

 Fun fun night with these guys!  And we really did pick a good day.  The next day it was very cold and even rainy.  Bye Lagoon, until next year!


Finally we had Grandma and Papa over to have a family night and carve pumpkins
(and daddy was not so secretly happy to not have to help with that).  But he did an excellent job of picture taking.


 Finally, Halloween night! 

 
My cute little garden gnome Jordan :)


 
We had a superman, two ninjas, a garden gnome, and a scientist.
T-Rex stayed and gave out candy, and we gave out 236 little play-doh's!

We also had friends come along this year to trick-or-treat too!
 In front of a neighbors awesome dragon!
 Ninja James and Jawa Hugh checking out what candy they scored.


Happy Fall Y'all!

0 comments: