Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Showers....

...bring fun parties! This month (actually the same day) I had the privilege of helping with showers for my sister-in-law Jennifer who is getting married in July and my good friend Michelle who is having a baby in July.

The yummy spread


Michelle opening gifts

I hope that everyone had a good time, I sure did even though the parties were the same day! It is great having that big room in our home where we can have such events. Congrats again Jenn and Michelle!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Did you guys put a tablecloth over your ping pong table?? That's awesome! That was nice of you to host those showers, especially on the same day! Looks like fun!

Michelle said...

I sure had a wonderful time! You did a wonderful job. Thank you so much!!! I already miss you!