Monday, October 20, 2008

Cool Pictures!

Last week during my fall break (I actually have one, never did at BYU) my friend from our ward Michelle and I went up to the mountains to take some fall pictures. She is really into photography, and I want to get more into that. Here are some beautiful pictures that we took outside of Heber, UT.



A favorite of mine, with the details of the railroad in front, and the neat barn in the background



That same neat barn, with interesting weeds in front.


A lovely railroad track, meandering through the valley.


Horses through the fence




The barn, snow capped mountains, and beautiful blue sky all in on picture



Michelle took this one of me on the tracks!

Thanks for taking me Michelle!


2 comments:

Kate said...

those are awesome pics, kendra! i want to get better at taking pictures, too. i feel like i have a pretty good camera, but i am way too lazy to read that 200 page manual that came with it. :) i'll just keep taking a zillion pictures and stick with the best ones!

Karissa said...

I really like the first one with the railing detail and the barn in the back - very artistic. I think your pictures look great- any time you want to go up to something like that I'd love to go with you! =)