Monday, July 21, 2008

Vail Reunion

Thanks to my Grandma Kitty (my mom's mom), who has a timeshare in Vail, Colorado, there has been a family reunion now for a few summers. It is neat because it is for two weeks, so you come when you can, enjoy dinners together, and view the beauty of the surrounding mountains. I've been going now for as long as I can remember, so this year I still wanted a few days in Vail. Nathan could not be there this year, so I went and enjoyed time with my mama, saw my dad in Denver since he had to work, and also both of my uncle's, Dana and Kyle, my aunt Carol, my cousin Tim, and again my Great Aunt Carol. We had great grilled dinners, mom and I went on a bike ride, enjoyed the art galleries in town, and breathed in the fresh mountain air. I came back yesterday since Nathan and I were leaving today for vacation, but it was THE best visit I had ever had with that part of my family. Thank you everyone for making it a huge success!

Great Aunt Carol and I at the condo


Love this family :)

Family at the back of the condo, Uncle Dana, Tim, Uncle Kyle, Aunt Carol, Mama, Me:)

Cooking time!


Dana and Carol

 GAC with her niece and nephews

1 comments:

Kate said...

I'm jealous! It looks absolutely beautiful there!