Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rebekah's Baptism

Yesterday, May 10th, we got to go to our cousin's baptism. Rebekah Kezele is just as cute as a bug in a rug, and had asked us to go a year ago, then sent us an invitation, and even called Nathan to ask if he would play the piano at her baptism. It was so beautiful, and the spirit was so strong. I got to sit next to Grandpa and Grandma Haworth, and we also saw Rick and Sherri Tanner there, too! It was so special to be there for that wonderful occasion. After being baptized Rebekah shared her testimony, and it was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. Later in life Nathan and think that we'll play match-maker between her and my cute, cute nephew Tanner. We love being a part of our family's lives, and love each and every opportunity to be with them. Here is a picture of us and Rebekah after she was baptized:

Nathan and I with our eight year old daughter...
...just kidding, Rebekah's our cousin, but she looks like maybe one of our future girls (at least I hope so, I think she is so cute!)

0 comments: