Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fall Training Trip

 What can you say, the pictures speak for themselves :)  A beautiful trip to Aspen, Vail, and Keystone.  Nathan biked 299.9 miles!  And I got to go with them, and I did bike a bit in Vail.  Wow do I have so much respect for what these people do.  It was hard, or I was a woos.




 From Glenwood Springs to Vail on Friday.  They hit a few storms, and a few mechanical problems, but overall great riding. 
 I got to ride to the Wren!  Old family traditions right there.  My grandparents had timeshares there for over 30 years, and I grew up going there every summer.
 Jenga, and these teammates laughed so hard!





 Sunday morning walk around the condo at Keystone with Lee


 The colors were amazing!  My favorite's are quaky aspens, and they were in full color. 
And we seriously almost missed it, the day we left a storm rolled in and dumped so much snow that it closed Vail pass for a while.  My Nathan had climbed up Vail pass the day before...I'm just really glad we missed the weather. 





The kids had a great time at home with the Beckstrom's at our house, and we are so grateful we could leave them and trust that they'd be fine.  

0 comments: