Friday, February 22, 2008

Frustrating!!

So, here is a funny, yet frustrating story. We ran out of ink yesterday, so I decided today when I go to school I'll take the cartridge with me so I can get a new one. Well, when I found the new one the girl working at the ink-refill booth thing in the bookstore talked me into just refilling instead of buying a new one. See, we had tried buying a used one just before, and our printer would never read the cartridge, so I was wary of any other method besides buying a new one, from the box, to my printer, but I got talked into it anyway because it was helping the environment. Now, mind you, an older gentleman dropped off his cartridges a minute before this, and she told him it would take fifteen minutes. So I end up dropping mine off, and it will also take fifteen minutes. When time was up I go and pick mine up, pay for it, and go home. Later when I decide to dig it out of my backpack to put it into the printer, guess what, I got that gentleman's cartridge!!! It is not the same kind, and now not only do I have no ink, but now no cartridge, and I have to go back, AGAIN. Lesson learned, just buy a new one that is in the box every time, and you won't run into hassles. I do my part for the environment by riding my bike to school everyday, so I don't mind throwing away an ink cartridge!

0 comments: