Sunday, October 21, 2007


Wow, is October going by fast or what? Kendra just went to her cousin Amy's wedding in Chicago, and got to see some of her Dad's side of the family that she hasn't seen in awhile(well, maybe just since our wedding!) It was really neat, and an absolutely gorgeous wedding. Everything was so beautiful, the ceremony and reception, and she finally figured out where some of her accent comes from...Chicago! On the same weekend, Nathan went with lots of the family to the Asian Star in Salt Lake City to celebrate Karissa, Grandma Hiller, and Caleb Hiller's birthday's. What was neat was that Nathan's mom Kathy, and other sister, Jennifer, also came up from Arizona. It is so wonderful to spend time with family.

2 comments:

Kate said...

my goodness, don't feel bad that you don't write more!! my family sends out weekly update emails to everyone, and i decided i'd rather do a blog that i could let EVERYONE (or at least those i invite) see. so adam's family sees it, mine sees it, and friends see it too! that's why i update it rather often--i was used to doing it weekly. besides, it makes me empty the pictures off my camera, and i kind of cut and paste all the text into my journal file to remind myself of what happened so i can fill it in more when i have time. you're the one who gave me the blog idea, so thanks! :) hope you're having a good one! love you!

Dave Tanton said...

Hi Nathan and Kendra

Send me your email address to dtanton@oldestes.com so I can send you our Christmas letter!

Good to read yours, although busy busy busy!

Dave (& Carol, Johnny and Jimmy)